Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
SERVPRO of Madison, Rockcastle, Garrard, & Lincoln Counties can now test for mold in your home or business.
We know that it's one of a homeowner or business owner's worst nightmares to see the varying colors appear on walls, bathrooms, and other places in their homes or businesses. We offer various samples that can tell us if your home or business is impacted by mold.
Most people try to clean mold with bleach. Don't do it -- bleach is not made for mold! You want a professional who can keep the mold contained, so other areas do not get contaminated and can make sure the mold is gone.
Residents of Richmond, Berea, Mt. Vernon, Stanford, Lancaster, and more: keep your home or business mold free by contacting SERVPRO today.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (859) 623-0000
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Madison, Rockcastle, Garrard and Lincoln Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (859) 623-0000
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Madison, Rockcastle, Garrard and Lincoln Counties is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: