About SERVPRO of Madison, Rockcastle, Garrard and Lincoln Counties
Anthony Paul & Julie W. Roberts, Michael S. Parsons, Jr.
Owners of SERVPRO of Madison, Rockcastle, Garrard and Lincoln Counties
Co- Owners, Julie and Tony Roberts and Mike Parsons teamed up eleven years ago to start SERVPRO® of Madison, Rockcastle, Garrard, & Lincoln Counties. They were friends long before they were SERVPRO Co-Owners. Tony and Mike grew up together and even traveled to college at the University of Kentucky together. They all three have a passion for the SERVPRO industry that they loved so much --they decided to share it with each other.
At a corporate conference last year, they were named the 2017 Kentucky SERVPRO Franchise of the Year! There are over 25 SERVPRO’s throughout Kentucky so to be named the top tier was an extreme honor.
The owners acceptance speech included this quote, "Our team worked through storms and burst pipes working long hours to bring our customers the best service possible. We have a dedicated team of office, production, and marketing members that work tirelessly throughout the year to make our franchise shine!"
Our owners were congratulated by the other SERVPRO’s franchises at the meeting, and they were grateful to have won such a prestigious honor from the best in the business!
SERVPRO of Madison, Rockcastle, Garrard and Lincoln Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Madison, Rockcastle, Garrard and Lincoln Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Madison, Rockcastle, Garrard and Lincoln Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Madison, Rockcastle, Garrard and Lincoln Counties.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Kentucky Division of Waste Management – Certified Meth Lab Cleanup Contractor
- Kentucky Society of Healthcare Engineers – Certified Healthcare Contractor
- Kentucky Society of Healthcare Engineers – Certified Healthcare Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- Successful Subrogation for Restoration Contractors
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Berea Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Bluegrass Claims Association
- Kentucky Claims Association
- Madison Business Exchange
- Madison County Home Builders Association
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce
- Kentucky Franchise of the Year
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
- Kentucky Franchise of the Year
- TOP 100 overall franchises for 2015